Sunday, April 4, 2010

Hoorah!! What A Wonderful Show!!

What an incredible show! I am so proud of every student in the show, you all did such a great job. I have had so many positive comments on how good the show was. A lot of people have come up to me on the street and told me how much they loved it. Not just cast members and family, but people who just came to see it. Thanks so much to Grandma Pat Christianson for going the extra mile and really getting the word out about the show with such great news articles. Thanks to everyone you all did a fantastic job!
We are looking forward to our next project it will be a part of the Youth Arts Festival in June. I have not got a firm sign up day, all the information I can find out is that it sign ups will be mid-May. I will let you know as soon as I find out. We will be performing Cinderella, it is the Disney version, lots of fun music and parts for all. Come and join us for two weeks this summer. The dates are June 14-25.

No comments:

Post a Comment