Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Cinderella, A Great Sucess!

Congratulations to everyone in Cinderella! It turned out wonderful, I had a large number of positive comments on the show. People couldn't believe that it was only two weeks from start to finish! Everyone learned their parts so well and did a great job. We had a lot of new students join us along with a good number of returning students. There was a lot of fun children and we hope you all will come and join us this fall for Robin Hood and Annie. Thanks again for doing such a great job!! I will post the pictures I took as soon as I can.

1 comment:

  1. I took pictures and I've posted a bunch of them on my blog: http://mrsbrooke.blogspot.com/2010/07/pictures-from-cinderella.html

    It was a great show, and I'm so impressed that you put it together in two weeks! My daughter enjoyed it so much, thank you!

    ReplyDelete