Sunday, November 2, 2014

PETER PAN JR. TRACKS 6-8

YOU CAN FLY

Say, that's it! You think of a wonderful thought!
Any happy little thought?
Uh-huh
Like toys at Christmas? Sleight bells? Snow?
Yep! Watch me now--here I go!
It's easier than pie!
He can fly! He can fly! He flew!
Now, you try
I'll think of a mermaid lagoon
Oh--underneath a magic moon
I'll think I'm in a pirate's cave
I'll think I'll be an Indian brave
Now, everybody try--one, two, three!
We can fly! We can fly! We can fly!
This won't do--what's the matter with you?
All it takes is faith and trust... oh!
And something I forgot--Dust!
Dust? Dust?
Yep! Just a little bit of pixie dust
Now, think of the happiest things.
It's the same as having wings
Let's all try it, just once more
Look! We're rising off the floor

You can fly! We can fly!

FLY TO YOUR HEART


Watch all the flowers
Dance with the wind
Listen to snowflakes
Whisper your name
Feel all the wonder
Lifting your dreams
You can fly
Fly to who you are
Climb upon your star
you believe
You'll find your wings
Fly
To your heart
Touch every rainbow
Painting the sky
Look at the magic
Glide through your life
A sprinkle of pixie
dust Circles the night
You can fly
Fly to who you are
Climb upon your star
you believe
You'll find your wings
Fly
Everywhere you go
Your soul will find a home
You'll be free
To spread your wings
Fly
You can fly
To your hear


No comments:

Post a Comment