Saturday, October 10, 2015

Contest! Contest! Contest!!!!

Hey everybody, I have noticed that a lot of the page views are for the song "Every Tomorrow."
I know that we all want to spend "Every Tomorrow" and forever with our families. But for fun, comment on what you "wanna" do! Everyone who comments will get a treat. For the contest we will choose some of our favorites and make up a verse with them and sing it in class. And the comments in the verse will get a special treat! Hurry and think of what you "wanna do" cause the contest will end soon!

16 comments:

  1. I wanna win a Million dollars! I will just get that one out of the way lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanna lifetime supply of nutella! This is Grace Fillmore by the way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanna marry a cute Jamaican
    - Savannah pounds

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wanna live in Disney Land!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    - Aeryn Peterson

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wanna live in cotton candy!!!!!!!!!!!
    -Zoe Lapray

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wanna live in a FairyTale or a really cool book!
    This is Shannon Davis!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to move to middle earth and live in the Shire!
    -Sarah Barber

    ReplyDelete
  8. i want to rebuild the uchiha clan just kidding im not sasuke

    ReplyDelete
  9. i whant to live in the world of naruto and realy rebuild the uchiha clan with sasuke

    ReplyDelete
  10. i want to travel all around the world

    this is from brynne roberts :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I want to go to Paris! ...Shalee Burningham

    ReplyDelete
  12. I wanna be a famous actress!!!
    -Brooke Grant :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I wanna dance ice skate in the olympics.

    ---Sulice Ihli

    ReplyDelete
  14. I want to have a pet Pikachu! -Dallin Smith

    ReplyDelete
  15. I want to ride the tallest giraffe! -Macie Smith

    ReplyDelete
  16. I want to be the president of the United States. Gary Roberts

    ReplyDelete