Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Contest is Closed!

Thanks to Everyone who posted a comment. It was really fun! We will sing the verse in class today and I will post the verse here tonight.
Here is the verse from the posts you entered!! It turned out way cute!

I wanna marry a cute Jamaican, I wanna go to Disneyland.
I wanna live in the world of Naruto and rebuild the Uchiha clan.
I wanna be a famous artist. I wanna invent something new.
I wanna be an awesome Father and a husband too.
Cause there's so much to see. And there's so much to be.
And for once in my life I want to go to Pari.
I wanna live in cotton candy. Ev'ry tomorrow.
I want a life time supply of nutella. I want to be a magician and a handsome fella.
I want to live in middle earth or a fairy tale. I want to travel the world and see all that I can.
I want to live in a really cool book. I really want to go to Disney land.
I want to win a million dollars and be a famous actress.
I wanna write a new best seller. I wanna make a new best friend.
I wanna be a stronger person so I can push through to the end.

I wanna ice skate in the Olympics. I wanna be a real good Mom.
I want do so many things, but it is up to me!
'Cause there's so much to see.
And there's so much to do.
And for once in my life someone else feels it too.
So I wanna be with you ev'ry tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment