Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Every Tomorrow

I want to climb the highest mountain. 
I want to learn to sail the seas. 
I want to build a pair of wings and float upon a gentle breeze. 
I want to see the deepest jungle, 
I want to tame a mighty steed. 
I want to break away from this and do just what I please! 
'Cause there's so much to see. 
And there's so much to do. 
And for once in my life someone else feels it too. 
So I wanna be with you ev'ry tomorrow
Mother: Look he is gone. I cannot find him anywhere. He is in trouble when I get my hands on him. 
Sultan: Where could she be she is gone .I cannot find her anywhere. Ooo, she will be in such trouble when I get my hands on her. 
Magician: I want the earth. To yield up all it's wealth to me.
I want the sky and all beneath it to bow to me. I want the pow'r around me to churn. I want the fire within me to burn, 
I want control of ev'ry one and ev'rything for ev'ry tomorrow. Chorus: 
I want to climb the highest mountain. 
I want to learn to sail the seas. 
I want to build a pair of wings and float upon a gentle breeze. I want to see the deepest jungle, 
I want to tame a mighty steed. 
I want to break away from this and do just what I please! 
'Cause there's so much to see. 
And there's so much to do. 
And for once in my life someone else feels it too. 
So I wanna be with you ev'ry tomorrow
orrow.

7 comments:

  1. ok i will, I would love todo the magician part!

    -zachary kessinger

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to be an inventor. -Henry P.
    What I really want to be is a worthy husband and father. -Michael P.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to go to Disneyland
    - Ellie Jensen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wanna write a new best seller, I wanna make new best friend, I wanna become a stronger person so I can push through to the end.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to travel around the world ~Merilynn P.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to be an artist -Rose P.
    I want to be a mother -Nada-Lynn P.

    ReplyDelete