Wednesday, October 7, 2015

With the Dawning of the Sun

Scheherazade:
With the dawning of the sun, the rest of my life has begun.
I cannot long deny, this evil sword my life.
Shariar please let me live and end your world of strife.
With the dawning of the Sun. Days dawn nights fall,
still that voice it calls, calling out to me.
Nights fall, days dawn, Still that voice it lingers on,
calling out my name.
In his soul a gaping hole grows deeper, longer wider, stronger, calling out to him and only I can save him.
In his soul this gaping hole is gaining power,
getting stronger, calling out to me, to me, to me, to me.
How can I resist its force? How can I be strong?
Only I can save him now, Schererazade.
With the dawning of the sun.

Shariar:
With the dawning of the Sun. My duties have once more begun.
I cannot long deny this evil sword her life.
Scheherazade.
In my soul a gaping hole grows deeper, longer, wider, stronger, calling out to me; it's haunting ever taunting.
In my soul a gaping hole is gaining power getting stronger still, stronger still.
Days dawn, nights fall, still that voice it calls, calling out to me. Nights fall, days dawn, still that voice it lingers on,
calling out to me, to me, to me, to me. How can I resist its force? How can I be stronger still? Days dawn, nights fall,

Scheherazade, Scheherazade.

No comments:

Post a Comment